Real Estate Manager WordPress Plugin introduces simple search option in version 10.4.1. It looks simple because it has only a search bar, but it is more powerful when it comes to search listings. Great thing is that you can program it yourself.
Please follow below steps to setup it.
- Create a page to display search form (we will call it Search Page)
- Create a page to display search results (we will call it Results Page)
- Now Paste shortcode [rem_search_results] in Results Page
- Copy the url of Search Results page (let say its http//some_site.com/results)
- Paste this shortcode in Search Page [rem_simple_search results_page=”http//some_site.com/results”] (remember to replace the Results Page url with your own)
- That’s it, it will render a search form like this
By default, text written in this field will be searched in the Property Titles and Contents. But you can make it more powerful.